It’s time for another one of my MOH ramblings 🙂
I have just had a quick sqiuzz at colour schemes and have fallen in love with Pink, Gold & Glitter! EVERYTHING is soooo PRETTY and girly & playful and elegant. I have hundreds of ideas flying around at the moment… here are a few 🙂
- How festive are these shiny pink&gold ribbons? Very cool “photobooth” wall 🙂
- Place setting Choccies = Adorable
- GIANT BALLOONS…. LOVE, love love love
- Giant sparkly stirrers – WANT
- Don’t you want to celebrate something just looking at these glittered up champer bottles?
- Pretty doily pink drinks
- Too pretty and sparkly to eat 🙂
- Mini cones and macaroons
- More yummy cupcakes… it may be time to start cupcake practicing
- Flirty & sparkly
- Pretty in pink
- Playful & blushing
And that’s just a taste of what can be done 🙂 It’s still early days so any tips or ideas would be very welcome and appreciated…
Do you love it as much as me??