The Good Food & Wine Show kicks off in Cape Town from May 23 to May 26 and is bang on with what’s hot and fabulous in food and cooking fashions.
Here is a little tickler of what we can all expect 🙂
- Celebrity chefs Gordon Ramsay from television series Hell’s Kitchen, The F Word, Ramsay’s Best Restaurant, Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, Gordon’s Great Escape, Gordon Behind Bars and Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Cookery Course along with the American versions of Hell’s Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, MasterChef and Hotel Hell. , Eric Lanlard, the French master patisseir who will be the first chef to travel to space with Virgin Galactic next year , Bill Granger from Oz who is known for his delicious and simple foods and the young Bliss Twins (Isabella and Sofia Bliss) from Masterchef Australia will be keeping us entertained at the Good Food and Wine Show later this week 🙂
- This year will also see the launch of the first South African Bar Show where we can expect vibrant stands that showcase the very best in spirits, liqueurs, beer, craft beer, and sparkling wine brands. We will get to learn how to pair different drinks with different foods, how to mix cocktails, how to make the best party drinks and what makes the perfect after dinner drink.
- The best of Cape Town’s restaurants will be showcasing their winter menus paired with the finest wines.
- The real food theatre will have hands on cooking workshops.
- Spars wine and food pairing to learn how to pair different canapés, sweet and savoury, with wine.
- Creative Coffee Theatre will be an interactive hands on area where we can learn from professionals how to create specialty coffees, create latte art and make the perfect cuppa.
- Need something sweet? Head on over to the Brilliant Baking Theatre where you will find all things sweet, baked and temping 🙂
This year promises to be more interactive than ever before – the whole family can interact with local and global foodies.
Tickets cost R110 for adults for R55 for children. This includes more free theatres than ever before. Visitors will also receive a coupon book that will allow for massive savings and specials.
See you all there xxx