Happy Monday all 🙂
Remember when I told you about the Two Oceans Simple Snacking Competition ?
The challenge was to create a delicious snacking solution – to enjoy with Two Oceans Sauvignon Blanc 2013 & Two Oceans Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2013 – for four people with a budget of no more than R100.
Well here’s the yumminess I came up with as a simple, affordable and delicious snack to munch on while sipping on Two Oceans wine 🙂
This recipe ticks all the boxes and it only cost me a ridiculously low R79.53 to make 🙂
1 x Ina Paarman packet of sun dried tomatoes packed in oil (drained and chopped)
2 medium garlic cloves (minced)
1 heaped teaspoon of dried thyme
Fresh cracked black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees
2. Remove rind from Brie, then cut brie into cubes.
3. In medium bowl, mix sun dried tomatoes, garlic, thyme, fresh cracked black pepper
4. In small-medium baking dish, layer the base with about 1/3 of the sun dried tomato mixture, then top with 1/2 of the chopped brie. Repeat the layering until the top layer is the sun dried tomato mixture.
5. Bake in oven for about 30 minutes, or until the brie completely melts and becomes bubbly.
6. Serve warm, with bread