What do you know about Squats?
I know that they are deceptive little buggers – they look easy and harmless and just when you start thinking you might have them waxed and everyone seems to be making far too big a fuss about them… BANG – the PAIN kicks in and it kicks in hard! It’s a pain that lingers for the next few days and leaves you walking like a bit of a tool BUT it is such a good pain! It’s a worthy kind of pain. It’s a proud kind of a pain and if that doesn’t give you a chuffed-with-yourself moment… then maybe you need to add more squats to your life and I have found just the thing. A 31 DAY SQUAT CHALLENGE 🙂
Here are some reasons to “drop it like it’s squat”…
- Squats work the entire lower body (calves, glutes, quads and lower back)
- Squats help prevent injuries caused by imbalance or overuse
- Squats tone & tighten your booty, abs & legs
- Squats work out your core which helps maintain balance
- Squats build muscle which burns calories – win win!
I am excited for this challenge.
Other than becoming a lean, mean squatting machine… I am also looking forward to reaping the above benefits.