Here is a super duper easy lchf breakfast recipe to try. These egg muffins are packed with flavor and you can chop and change the fillings as you wish. They are nice and filling and make pretty awesome on the go snacks too.
BACON AND EGG MUFFINS.
Makes 6 biggish muffins.
7x Large Eggs beaten, salt and pepper added
45 grams grated cheese
20 grams finely chopped Baby Spinach
Handful (5 to 7) of mushrooms – sliced
150 grams Bacon, uncooked and chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
- Spray muffin tray spray and cook
- Place the chopped Spinach in the bottom of each muffin hole.
- Add the Cheese on top of the Spinach.
- Add sliced Mushrooms on top of the cheese
- Pour beaten egg into the holes
- Place a few pieces of bacon on top of everything
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Let them cool slightly, remove from muffin tray & ENJOY
p.s. I’ll tell you more about lchf soon. It’s all very interesting and you will soon pick up that the food is ridiculously tasty and amazing. It is taking over the world and the way we look at food 🙂