- Non-stick spray
- 2 1/2 cups cauliflower, grated (about 1/2 a large head)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- Cherry tomatoes
- Crushed garlic
- Sliced mushrooms
- Chilli flakes
- Sliced onion
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, and preheat oven to 220
- Grate the cauliflower using a box grater until you have two cups of cauliflower crumbles. Place in a large bowl and microwave for seven to eight minutes, or until soft. Remove from the microwave and let cool.
- Mix in the egg, one cup mozzarella, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper. Once combined, pat into a 10-inch round on the prepared pizza pan. Spray lightly with non-stick spray and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Top the pizza with the sauce, 1/4 cup mozzarella, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms,garlic, and chilli flakes. Bake in the oven until melted and bubbly, another 10 minutes.
*You can use any toppings you heart desires. I’m thinking bacon, feta, avo, rocket for the next one!