12 wine farms will be coming together to host this festival and this year all the action will be taking place at one venue… D’Aria Wine Farm!
Here are some of the highlights:
- Plenty of wine tasting from the participating wine farms – Altydgedacht, Bloemendal, D’Aria, De Grendel, Diemersdal, Durbanville Hills, Groot Phesantekraal, Hillcrest, Klein Roosboom, Meerendal, Nitida and Signal Gun.
- Live entertainment by Chris Rain and Sven Blumer.
- Tutored tastings for the serious winers to partake in.
- A wide range of yummy food to buy – think homemade pies, pork belly and egg rolls, oysters, venison pate baguette with grape and onion jam, chocolate brownies!
- A kid zone for the little ones to have fun in.
- LOADS of grape stomping! FUN!
Tickets cost R50 each and you can get them over here.